Visit the Pandemic Team Page for the MTSD Health & Safety Plan, Mask Requirements, and Food Service.
Please notify the MTSD Pandemic Team immediately if you or someone in your household
- Scheduled to be tested for COVID-19 and are experiencing symptoms
- Completed COVID-19 testing and are awaiting results
- You have a POSITIVE RESULT from a COVID-19 test (+ case)
- You have been identified as a probable case by the DOH or Physician
Call : Pandemic Coordinator, Krystal Krawczyk, MHA, RN, at 814-835-5340Isolation & Quarantine Recommendations
Erie County Department of Health Guidelines and Testing Sites
Stay home if you might have been exposed to COVID-19Student Daily Symptom Screener
Millcreek Township School District will follow the Erie County trends for PCR (Percent Positivity Rate) and use MTSD’s PCR dashboard metrics to compare. MTSD Pandemic Team will continue to track trends each week to determine both county and MTSD potential community spread when determining a need to move to temporary remote learning. Please visit the PA Department of Education current move to remote learning guidance.
The MTSD Pandemic Team will only notify the staff and families identified as close-contacts or individuals exposed who require quarantine will be sent home with a letter at the end of the day.
Any student not in the school building, parent, or guardian will receive a call home from the Pandemic Team.
Active cases are defined as:
- Active district cases, the individual was on district during the time they were infectious. This includes being in a district facility for school, work, or sport starting two days prior to illness onset through the last day of isolation. For asymptomatic (no symptoms) individuals, this would include two days prior to the positive test collection date.
- Active non-district cases, the individual was not on district during the infectious period, therefore no
known district impact. This includes people who are working or studying remotely and are not contact
traced to have been on any district site while infectious. Non-district cases do not impact the MTSD
community therefore are not reported via cascade or on the dashboard.