Millcreek Cyber Academy
ENROLLMENT DEADLINE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2021 - START CLASSES SEPTEMBER 1STApply now
ENROLL NOW WITH MILLCREEK CYBER FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR - START CLASSES SEPTEMBER 1ST
Counselors will be contacting students and parents to finalize course schedules beginning AUGUST 25th.
All students and families K-12 in Millcreek Cyber School receive
- 100% at-home learning
- Tuition-Free, Millcreek Township Public Education
- Personalized learning
- Customized scheduling
- Free Chromebooks for students
- Live & recorded sessions
- School clubs & athletics
- Opportunity for local, dedicated, and experienced Millcreek Teachers in some courses
- Adjust to in-person learning at the start of new quarters
How do I apply for Millcreek Cyber?
- Complete the MTSD Cyber Academy application online.
- Submit the application online or email to email@example.com. You will receive an email from the MTSD Cyber Program to confirm they have received your application. Your confirmation email will include additional resources your student or family can review prior to classes beginning.
- School building counselors and administration will be contacting student applicants and families beginning Wednesday, August 25, 2021. Please be sure to put the most accurate contact information for the student and family on the Cyber application to avoid delays.
- Students will be registered and enrolled for courses through the CAOLA Cyber website.
What courses are offered through Millcreek Cyber?
Millcreek Cyber, in collaboration with CAOLA, utilizes curriculum and coursework from three leading organizations. To learn more about what courses are offered to your student please visit:
Millcreek Township School District, along with various other IU5 Districts, has developed a new partnership with the Capital Area Online Academy (CAOLA).
As the largest online learning consortium in PA, with over 20 years of proven experience in the Cyber Education environment, this program provides MTSD students with the opportunity to receive high-quality, rigorous online instruction while continuing to participate in MTSD activities, clubs, and athletics.