Millcreek This Week 1/5/2021
Dec 8, 2020
Welcome Back K-8 Students to Four Days in the Classrooms!
Students at our elementary schools and middle schools returned to the classrooms today to begin the four day school weeks. Parents, please watch for important information from your child's building principal about the return.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see more pics from inside the schools and classrooms as Superintendent Dr. Roberts visits the students and teachers all week.
Is your student in Grade 9-12 and interested in 100% Virtual Learning for 2nd Semester?
- Watch the video message from Principals, Mr. Fuller and Dr. Cavanagh
- Hear more about the Learning Options beginning January 28, 2021
- Deadline to Sign Up for 100% Virtual - Friday, January 8, 2021
- MTSD Cyber Academy Students will remain with the Caola Cyber Academy unless MTSD Administration is notified
Monday January 11, 2021
School Board Committee of the Whole and Committee Meeting
Deadline to register to speak: January 6, 2021
- All individuals wishing to participate in a public board meeting shall register their intent with the Board Secretary, Linda Sitter, (email@example.com) five (5) days in advance of the meeting
- include in your email, the name and address of the participant, topic to be addressed and group affiliation, if applicable.
- Those who registered with the Board Secretary, as noted above, shall be limited to five (5) minutes duration to address the Board.
- During the meeting, participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and must preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and group affiliation if applicable
Watch live on youtube starting at 6pm
Zoom link to register - coming soon!