Millcreek This Week 9/21/21
Sep 21, 2021
DEADLINE COMING SOON! Submit Your Child's Required Forms by Thursday, September 30, 2021!
Complete required forms online using the Infinite Campus App or Parent Portal!
Sign in to the Parent Portal or access Infinite Campus using the mobile app!
Select MORE at the bottom of the left menu and then "ANNUAL REQUIRED FORMS" at the bottom of the next menu.
A new window will open, select BEGIN REGISTRATION to then review and submit the e-signature for your child's required start of year forms including:
- Student Code of Conduct Consent
- Media & Photo Release Consent
- Emergency Contact Information
- FERPA Consent
All required forms are due by September 30, 2021.
If you experience technical difficulty please contact your building principal or email@example.com
Chromebook Insurance Signs-Ups EXTENDED through Friday, October 8, 2021!
Benefits of device insurance include:
- 1-year full coverage for $27
- Unlimited claims
- No deductible
- Covers costs associated with
- liquid damage, cracked screens, fire, flood, loss/theft, and accidental damages
Superintendent Dr. Ian Roberts invites all MTSD parents and community members to virtually attend and discuss the current school year with School Leaders.
Elementary | Tuesday, Oct. 19 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER NOW
Middle School | Wednesday, Oct. 20 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER NOW
High School | Thursday, Oct. 21 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER NOW
College application & exams fees can be waived!
Students who receive reduced or free lunches are eligible to have certain fees waived including:
- College Applications
All students are receiving free breakfasts and lunches this year, but unless a meal application for 2021-2022 is submitted, fee waivers can not be issued.
Complete the meals application now to find out if you or your student qualify.submit application now
How to Submit Your Child's School Absence
- Parents and guardians will be able to submit absence requests via the Parent Portal. Parents can request a full day absence, early dismissal, or late arrival.
- Absence requests will be reviewed by Central Attendance Staff and approved or denied.
- Requests made using the Parent Portal will also serve as an excuse for the absence. Parents will not be required to submit an excuse either electronic or written.
Absences can also be sent via email or phone
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 814.835.5327
Experiencing an IT Problem? Our team is available to assist our parents & students!
Monday - Friday | 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Please note: Requests that are received after 2:30 pm will be responded to the following day by the IT department. Please copy classroom teachers and/or building principals on messages that may affect assignment deadlines for that day.
Don't Forget! Wednesday, September 22, 2021, is the deadline to register to speak at the upcoming school board meeting on Monday, September 27, 2021.
Agenda Items Include:
- Erie County Technical School Project
- Virtual Learning
- ESSER Spending & Budgeting Report
The MTSD School Board is now meeting in person at the Millcreek Education Center but will continue to host meetings online using Zoom, and Live-Stream to Youtube.
Masks are required for all individuals who attend in person. All individuals wishing to participate in a public Board meeting shall register their intent with the Board Secretary ( email@example.com) five (5) days in advance of the meeting and shall include the name and address of the participant, topic to be addressed and group affiliation, if applicable. Those who registered with the Board Secretary, as noted above, shall be limited to five (5) minutes duration to address the Board. Register via zoom on the MTSD Events Page Watch live on the MTSD Youtube Channel