ESS Substitute Program
MTSD has partnered with ESS to manage our substitute program. ESS is a leader in K-12 staffing and is responsible for the hiring, training, and placement of all daily substitute teachers, substitute paraprofessionals, substitute nurses, and substitute clerical.
If you’re interested in working as a substitute for our district, please visit this link to apply or call 877.983.2244.
The Personnel Office is responsible for many activities that relate to our employees.
- Employee Orientation
- Entry and Exit Interview
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Compliance with Union Contracts
- Benefits Administration
- Workers Compensation
Looking for Assistance?
Melody Ellington, Director of Personnel
- Contact for: Supervision of the Personnel Department, and PA-ETEP.
- 814-835-5309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Swaney, HR Coordinator
- Contact for: Recruitment /Online Application System, FMLA, Leave of Absence, Frontline Absence System, ESS Liaison. Job Descriptions, Graduate Credit Reimbursement, and PA State Loan Forgiveness, PDE and the Monitoring of Certifications, Highly Qualified Status, Tenure, Professional Contracts and Agreements.
- 814-835-5309 - email@example.com
Yolanda Tamilin, Personnel Secretary
- Contact for: GCN Trainings, New Employee Paperwork, Photo ID, Driver's License Check, Clearances: Aramark, Bus Drivers, Contractors, Outside Providers, Volunteers, Child Development Students, Newsletter, and Employee Information Change Form.
- 814-835-5306 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Riazzi, Benefits Coordinator
- Contact for: Health Care Benefits, Wellness Program per Agreement, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, Retirement, and Exit Interview Planning
- 814-836-6067 - email@example.com
Online Application Process
The Millcreek Township School District has an online application process for all positions. The electronic online application process assures that all completed and submitted applications for a current open vacancy are reviewed and considered for the open positions for which new or internal applications have applied.
Access Personnel and Employment FormsPersonnel / Employment Forms
A General Volunteer is a volunteer who provides one time, intermittent, or continuous service and is under the direct supervision of a qualified school district employee.
Board Approved Volunteer
A Board Approved Volunteer is a volunteer who is not under the direct supervision of a qualified school district employee. This includes overnight chaperones, driving students, or driving district vehicles.Apply to become a Volunteer