Millcreek Township School District has partnered with ESS to manage our substitute program. A leader in K-12 staffing, ESS is now responsible for the hiring, training, and placement of all daily substitute teachers, substitute paraprofessionals, substitute nurses and substitute clerical.
If you’re interested in working as a substitute for our district, please visit the link to apply or call #877.983.2244.
The Personnel Office is responsible for many activities that relate to our employees.
- Employee Orientation
- Entry and Exit Interview
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Compliance with Union Contracts
- Benefits Administration
- Workers Compensation
|Who's Who?||Title||Call if you need help with:||Phone Number|
|Timothy Rankin||Director of Personnel||Supervision of Personnel||814-835-5309|
|Mackenzie O'Connor||Supervisor of Human Resource||PDE and the Monitoring of Certifications - Highly Qualified status - Graduate Credit Reimbursements/Tenure - Professional Contracts and Agreements||814-835-5310|
|Heather Riazzi||Benefits Coordinator||Employee Benefits Orientation - All Benefits as an Employee - Unemployment - Workmans' Compensation - Retirement/Exit Interviews||814-836-6067|
|Wendy Swaney||HR Coordinator||Absences - FMLA - Kelly Subs - Online Application System - Job Posting - Advertising - Schedule Interviews - Employee Information Change Forms - Job Descriptions||814-835-5309|
|Yolanda Tamilin||Personnel Secretary||GCN Trainings - New Employee Paperwork - Photo ID - Driver's License Check - Clearances: Aramark, Bus Drivers, Contractors, Outside Providers, Volunteers, and Child Development Students||814-835-5306|
Online Application Process
The Millcreek Township School District has an online application process for all positions.
The electronic online application process assures that all completed and submitted application for a current open vacancy are reviewed and considered for the open positions for which new or internal applications have applied.Click to start an application
Personnel / Employment Forms
- Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training
- Anti Nepotism Policy
- Applicant Instructions
- Arrest Or Conviction Form
- Child Care Disclosure Statement For Employment
- Child Development Health Assessment
- Clearance Copy Request 1 31 19
- Clearance Documentation Guidelines (429.54 KB)
- Clearance Instructions
- Clearance Instructions Volunteer Only
- Confidentiality Agreement Form
- Commonwealth Of PA PSERS Inquiry Form
- Contractor Required Documentation
- Disclosure Statement
- Ethnicity Race Questionnaire
- Global Compliance Login Instructions
- Outside Service Provider Required Documentation Information
- Photo Id Waiver 1 3 18
- Practicum Student Teacher Internship Process
- School Personnel Health Record
- Teacher Service Form
- Technology Access Authorization Form
- Volunteer Packet 2 4 19
- Volunteer Policy 916
A General Volunteer is a volunteer who provides one time, intermittent, or continuous service and is under the direct supervision of a qualified school district employee.
Board Approved Volunteer
A Board Approved Volunteer is a volunteer who is not under the direct supervision of a qualified school district employee. This includes overnight chaperones, driving students, or driving district vehicles.Apply to become a Volunteer.