The Board of Education assures that a free and appropriate education is available to all eligible students residing within the district.
Programs for students in need of specially designed instruction; accommodations to access instruction and extracurricular activities; and challenge, enrichment, and/or acceleration within the curriculum are available without cost to parents.
The District welcomes and encourages parents to partner in the development of educational programming for their children. Parents with questions or concerns should begin by speaking with the building administrator at their child's school.
- MTSD Procedures for Spec Ed Gifted and Stud Svs 2020 (85.464 KB)
- MTSD Student Records Notice 2020 (62.749 KB)
- Notification of Rights Under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act 2020 (26.408 KB)
- FERPA Notification of Rights 2021 (14.665 KB)
- CHILD FIND FERPA Annual 2021 (106.766 KB)
Types of Support
- Education ABCs (102.759 KB)
- Eligibility For Homelessness (1.474 MB)
- Final ESL Guide (349.701 KB)
- Northwest Pennsylvania Right to Education Task Force (LTF) Brochure (326.808 KB)
- Parent Rights (198.314 KB)
- Special Education Glossary (508.642 KB)
- Special Education Parent Guide (500.14 KB)
- Special Education Process Timelines (247.935 KB)
- Determining Eligibility Fact Sheet (1.147 MB)
- Links and Resources for Students Experiencing Homelessness (15.045 KB)
- Millcreek Township School District Support for Youth Experiencing Homelessness (13.933 KB)
- PA 101 Barbara Duffield McKinney Vento PPT (4.461 MB)
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families Presentation Handout (15.659 KB)
- Education for Homeless Youth BASIC EDUCATION CIRCULAR (101.709 KB)
- Copy of Local Food Pantry List 2 4 2021 (30.408 KB)