The Millcreek Township School District’s mission is to provide a world-class education that prepares students to reach their potential as life-long learners and responsible citizens. Public education is a priority locally, across the State of Pennsylvania, and Nationally.
Our District is a member of The Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA), which is an active agency that assists all Pennsylvania Public School Districts to bring legislative platforms to our political leaders so that policies can be improved to benefit all students.
PSBA’s Legislative Priority issues for the 2019-20 session is as follows:
- Provide for Safe and Secure Schools
- Enact Meaningful Charter School Reforms
- Address Pennsylvania Pension Funding Crisis
In 2018 the Millcreek Township Board of School Directors passed the following resolutions (the resolutions can be found on the links at the side of this page):
- Resolution supporting Senate Bill 34 and House Bill 526
- Resolution supporting Statewide Cyber Charter School Funding Reform
- Resolution to Amend the Right to Know Law and Provide Relief from Vexatious Requesters
Most recently, in 2020, the Board passed the following resolution:
- Resolution Calling for Charter School Funding Reform