MTSD Digital Kindergarten Registration 20/21 School Year
Registration Schedule – Digital Registration Packets accepted on these dates:
Monday, May 18th & Tuesday, May 19th: Asbury Elementary
Wednesday, May 20th & Thursday, May 21st: Belle Valley Elementary
Tuesday, May 26th & Wednesday, May 27th: Chestnut Hill Elementary
Thursday, May 28th & Friday, May 29th: Grandview Elementary
Monday, June 1st & Tuesday, June 2nd: Tracy Elementary
Let’s get started!
- Log onto our website at https://www.mtsd.org/parents/new-student-registration
- Find the individual digital registration forms. Save to your desktop and fill in each.
- Next, scan and save to your desktop the documents listed below:
- Child’s Birth Certificate AND most recent Immunization Records
- Three proofs of your Millcreek address which are:
- Scan and save to your desktop a custody order if applicable.
- Submit all of the above scans as an email attachment to: email@example.com, according to the registration schedule above. List your child’s full name in the subject line.
- We will send receipt of your child’s registration and school of enrollment by email. The subject line will read “Complete” or “Incomplete”. If incomplete, an explanation will be provided.
- Find Medical (pdf) Forms to download:
- Private or School Physical Form –The parent is to complete the first page of the form. Your doctor will complete the additional pages at the time of the student’s physical exam. Return the form to the school nurse by the first day of school if possible.
- Report of Private Dental Exam –The parent completes the first box. Your dentist will complete the remaining section at the time of the dental exam. Return to the school nurse by Oct. 1st.
- For immunization requirements, see the School Vaccination Requirements sheet.
- Immunizations and medical information you provide in your packet will be reviewed by our school nurses. Any missing immunizations or questions pertaining to your child’s health history will be addressed by the nurse. For more information, log onto our Health Services site at: https://www.mtsd.org/district/departments/health-services
- School supply lists, schedules and teacher assignments will be the responsibility of the individual school. Information will be forthcoming on their website. Go to: https://www.mtsd.org/schools
Valid PA Driver’s license, PA Identification Card or Address Update Card
Public Utility bill such as Penelec, National Fuel or Water/Sewer bill
Renters: Lease agreement (signed and dated)
Home Owners: Property tax bill, deed, mortgage disclosure statement or ‘Sale of Agreement’ if awaiting closing.
To obtain a registration packet by mail, please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, address, phone number, child's name and grade entering. You may also request this information by leaving a voice message with our office at 835-5312. Please return the COMPLETED Registration Packet to: Millcreek Township School District, Attention Central Registration, 3740 W 26th St, Erie, PA 16506.