Kindergarten Registration for the School Year 21-22 is Now Open for Children Turning 5 years old on by September 1, 2021.
- A focus on socio-emotional learning
- iPad or Chromebook for every student
- Individualized learning plans to meet every student's need
- Experienced Pandemic Team including Healthcare professionals to manage COVID mitigation & safety
- Arts & Music Programs at all schools
- Full range of supports & services for students with disabilities
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Intervention Program
- Five neighborhood Elementary schools for Millcreek Residents and their family
- English Language Learner support programs
- Enrichment and acceleration for academically gifted students
- Online Parent Portal for school communications, grades, and attendance
For best results when using the Infinite Campus Online Registration please use Google Chrome on a non-mobile device.Begin online registration
What do I need to enroll my child in Kindergarten online?
Parents can register their child in Millcreek schools IF:
- The Child is the age of 5 by September 1, 2021
- The Parent/Guardian is a resident of Millcreek Township
To complete the Online Registration Form, please be prepared to provide copies of the items listed below.
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization History or Shot Record
- Parent or Guardian Proof of ID — provide ONE of the following:
- Parent Driver’s License with address update card
- PA State ID
- Military ID
- Public Utility Bill — provide the current bill for ONE of the following:
- Water Bill
- Proof of Residence — provide ONE of the following:
- Renting: Current Lease in YOUR name (signed and dated by landlord & tenant)
- Owning: Current Property/School Tax bill, Deed or Closing Disclosure Statement
- If you have an upcoming closing, provide the Sale of Agreement/Contract instead.
- Custody or Court orders? Provide if applicable.
Online applications may be saved and completed at a later date.
If you have questions:
We look forward to your inquiry. Leave us a voice message at 814-835-5312. Calls will be returned in the order they are received.