Skip To Main Content

Change Of Address

Have You or Your Family Recently Moved?

Submit the documents and copies of requested items below to update your child's permanent school record and household information.

Download and complete using fillable forms or print and mail.

Scan or provide copies of the following:

1. Proof of ID — provide ONE of the following:

  • Parent Driver’s License with address update card
  • PA State ID
  • Military ID

2. Public Utility Bill — provide the current bill for ONE of the following:

  • Gas
  • Electric
  • Water Bill

3. Proof of Residence — provide ONE of the following:

  • Renting, provide the current Lease in YOUR name (signed and dated by landlord & tenant)
  • Owning, provide current Property/School Tax bill, Deed or Closing Disclosure Statement
  • If you have an upcoming closing, provide the Sale of Agreement/Contract instead.

If you have questions:

We look forward to your inquiry. Leave us a voice message at 814-835-5312. Calls will be returned in the order received.

Submit Forms and items listed below two ways:


2. U.S. MAIL

  • Millcreek Township School District
    Attention Central Registration
    3740 W 26th St.
    Erie, PA 16506