2021-2022 PUBLIC SCHOOL WELCOME
Dear Parents and Guardians:
In preparation for the transportation of students in the 2021 – 2022 school year, we have a few reminders and some important information for your review.
The busing for students for the morning and afternoon pick up /drop off will be based on the student’s primary address that the District has on file. We will be sending a one-time email during the week of August 28, 2021, with each student’s initial bussing information. After the initial email, please access your child(ren) busing information within your Infinite Campus account.
- Please go into your Infinite Campus account and update all of your contact information.
- This Is very important because all of our communications are done solely through email and the FirstView App.
- Please have the changes made by 8-20-21 to make sure that you are sent your child/ren's initial bus schedule.
Please review the following information below for important information and forms to submit prior to the start of the 2021-2022 school year.
Note: Please complete documents using a desktop or laptop device if possible. Forms may open on your desktop, save the file before entering your information.
- WEATHER-RELATED SCHEDULE CHANGES
- OPTING-OUT OF TRANSPORTATION
- BUS PARENTAL RELEASE FORM
- CHANGE OF BUS STOP LOCATION FORM
- CHILD CARE FORM
- DUAL CUSTODY FORM
- FIRST VIEW REAL-TIME TRACKING APPLICATION
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND YOUR SCHOOL AND SECURITY CODES FOR THE FIRSTVIEW PARENT APP?
- BUS PASSES
- HOW TO HELP US ALL HAVE A SMOOTH FIRST DAY TO THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
- 2021-2022 Millcreek Township School District Welcome Letters
- If a problem with transportation arises, please remain calm. Most problems are solved after the first few days of school. Please wait a few days before calling First Student.
- Most afternoon routes will run late on the first few days of school. Please be patient. The staff are helping and assisting our youngest students and new MTSD students to ensure they are getting on their assigned bus.