Sep 20, 2021
We are excited to announce that we will be holding the McDowell Homecoming Dance on October 9 th from 7:30- 10:30 at Gus Anderson Field. The theme is Hawaiian Luau.
1.The dance will be open to all McDowell students grade 9-12.
2. Due to COVID restrictions and contact tracing all guests of McDowell students must be enrolled in a high school and have the guest form (link for the form is below) filled out and turned in to the McDowell office before a ticket may be purchased.
3. All students must have a photo ID to purchase tickets. (the summary page on IC has your name and picture, this can be printed out and used)
4. Photo ID is required for all students; McDowell and guests of McDowell students. (the summary page on IC has your name and picture, this can be printed out and used)
5. Due to the dance being held on the turf ABSOLUTELY NO HIGH HEELS will be permitted inside the gates. Shoes must be worn to gain entrance and they must be soft soled flat shoes only.
6. If it rains we will be dancing in the rain. If there is thunder and lightning we will reschedule for Sunday October 10 th from 7:30- 10:30.
7. PLEASE CHECK FEES in IC. If you owe any (or your guest owes) pay them now or you will not be permitted to purchase a ticket.
8. Students interested in purchasing tickets should follow this link. https://forms.gle/M68SHjdSEVppWQSa8
Once all information is verified tickets will be delivered to tutorials the week of October 5-8 th, Tickets are $20 per person, cash or check. Checks must be made out to GAC. Payment due at the time of ticket delivery and you must show ID at this time.
9. If students are not vaccinated and/or our community is in high spread, masking is recommended at all times if you are unable to socially distance and are in a crowded setting.
10. If you have any questions please EMAIL Pam Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org