New Students & Families
McDowell High School welcomes all Millcreek families and high school age students to learn more about our school with our new online resource! Our mission is to provide students a world-class education that prepares students to reach their potential as life-long learners and responsible citizens. Our campus implements new health and safety procedures with an emphasis on COVID-19 mitigation efforts throughout the building.
MIHS & McDowell Fast Facts:
- Two Learning Options
- 548 graduates in 2020
- 31 Athletic Programs Offered
- 100 Clubs & Activities
- Diverse Course Offerings and Academic Partnerships & Programs featuring:
- McDowell Honors College of Leadership & Service
- Distinctive Scholar Program
- 22 AP Course Offerings
- Center for Performing Arts
- Dual Enrollment with local universities
- Innovation Learning Lab
- Erie County Technical School Partnership
- Individualized Education Plans & Robust Special Education Services
- McDowell Intermediate High School (grades 9 and 10) and McDowell Senior High School (grades 11 and 12) share a common campus.
- A block schedule is utilized at the high school level where students have four classes that meet daily for 80 minutes
- MTSD Pandemic Team support building health and safety plans
Interactive Digital Guide
Explore everything McDowell Intermediate and McDowell High School has to offer Millcreek students by viewing one of over 50 videos featuring our Courses, Activities, Clubs, Athletics, and more! We encourage you to view the guide book on a desktop device in fullscreen view for the best experience. Navigate using the tabs on the right and left sides or select specific pages using the menu on the bottom of the page.
2021-22 Scheduling Guide