The Personnel Office is responsible for many activities that relate to our employees.
- Employee Orientation
- Entry and Exit Interview
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Compliance with Union Contracts
- Benefits Administration
- Workers Compensation
Access Personnel and Employment Forms please log into the Staff Portal.
If you’re interested in working as a substitute for our district, please visit this link to apply or call 877.983.2244.
3740 West 26th Street
Erie PA, 16506
Director of Personnel
- Contact for: Supervision of the Personnel Department, and PA-ETEP.
- Contact for: Title IX, Health Care Benefits, Wellness Program per Agreement, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, Retirement, and Exit Interview Planning
- Contact for: GCN Trainings, New Employee Paperwork, Photo ID, Driver's License Check, Clearances: Aramark, Bus Drivers, Contractors, Outside Providers, Volunteers, Child Development Students, Newsletter, and Employee Information Change Form.
Title IX Coordinator
- Contact for: Title IX information, questions or concerns