The Personnel Office is responsible for many activities that relate to our employees.
- Employee Orientation
- Entry and Exit Interview
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Compliance with Union Contracts
- Benefits Administration
- Workers Compensation
Access Personnel and Employment Forms please log into the Staff Portal.
3740 West 26th Street
Erie PA, 16506
Director of Personnel
Melody L. Ellington
- Contact for: Supervision of the Personnel Department, and PA-ETEP.
- Contact for: Recruitment Online Application System, FMLA, Leave of Absence, Frontline Absence System, ESS Liaison. Job Descriptions, Graduate Credit Reimbursement, and PA State Loan Forgiveness, PDE and the Monitoring of Certifications, Highly Qualified Status, Tenure, Professional Contracts and Agreements.
- Contact for: Health Care Benefits, Wellness Program per Agreement, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, Retirement, and Exit Interview Planning
- Contact for: GCN Trainings, New Employee Paperwork, Photo ID, Driver's License Check, Clearances: Aramark, Bus Drivers, Contractors, Outside Providers, Volunteers, Child Development Students, Newsletter, and Employee Information Change Form.