- Please review the following information, directions and expectations carefully. Your submittal of a MTSD Facility Use Request constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read and understand all of the information outlined in the process and Policy 707, and your agreement to comply with the terms expressed therein. Approval of the application is contingent upon your organization’s agreement to and compliance with Millcreek Township School District (MTSD) School Board Policy #707 (Use of School Facilities) and the MTSD’s Rules and Regulations for Use of School Facilities.
- Activities and events sponsored by the MTSD take first priority with regard to scheduling. MTSD reserves the right to move or terminate your requested event, without liability, in the event that an MTSD-sponsored event requires the use of the requested building or facility on your requested date and time, or in the event of inclement weather or other emergency. As a reminder, if school is canceled during inclement weather, all district facilities will be closed and access will not be permitted.
- The MTSD cannot guarantee the availability of equipment requested. Additional equipment may not be brought onto MTSD property by your organization unless such equipment is specifically identified and approved as part of your application.
- Depending upon the size and nature of your event, the MTSD may, at its discretion, assign one or more representatives to serve as the MTSD’s on-site event manager(s) for your requested function. The assignment of a MTSD event manager(s) may be required in addition to or in lieu of other MTSD personnel. You are responsible for payment of the applicable staffing fee for any MTSD personnel assigned to your function, as set forth in the facility use fee schedule.
- POSSESSION AND/OR USE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON ALL MTSD PROPERTY AT ALL TIMES.
- You must complete all sections of the Use of Facility Application and provide all requested information, including riders, indemnification and/or insurance forms, if applicable. Failure to provide any of the requested information will result in the denial of or a delay in the processing of your application.
- Facility Use Requests must be submitted a minimum of forty-five (45) calendar days prior to your requested event.
- MTSD is not able to consider requests for use of our facilities on dates during the school year until after the school calendar and District athletic schedules are finalized. As a result, MTSD will generally not be able to consider requests for dates during the school year until forty-five days prior to the start of the school year.
Schedule Requests for Community Members
Register an FMX Account
Step 1: Open an internet browser and navigate to (https://mtsd.gofmx.com/register).
Step 2: Fill out the community member registration form. (Please note fields with an asterisk are required.)
Step 3: After filling out the form you will be sent an email with a confirmation link. Simply click the link to confirm your account and log in.
Login to FMX
Step 1: Open an internet browser and navigate to (https://mtsd.gofmx.com)
Step 2: Log in with the email address and password you selected earlier.